Job Ref: GGcs
Job Type: Full-time
At Galloping Gourmet we provide the very best wedding food and drink served by people who are professional, happy and inspired. We are always looking for great people to join our casual bank and we offer lots of shifts, great pay, meals on duty and full training. In return you will need to be very well presented, speak fluent English and have your own transport.
If you feel you have what we are looking for and want to join our vibrant and busy team at one of the stunning wedding venues at which we work send your CV with a picture by applying below. Don’t forget to tell us which venue you are interested in working at otherwise we will be unable to respond. They are all listed here: Galloping Gourmet Venues
We look forward to hearing from you!
Galloping Gourmet provides catering and overnight accommodation at a variety of unique and attractive wedding venues nationwide. We are committed to a strategy of growth, development and innovation. We like giving people a really good time and that focus will never change. Right now is a tremendously exciting time to join our company.
What we look for in people:
- Our values – integrity, quality and exceptional delivery. Do you share ours?
- Determination – are you absolutely committed to provide our valued clients with a tremendous experience at every single touch-point?
- Ambition – do you seriously want to get on in life and to be your very best?
- Results – do you have the determination and skill to exceed targets?
- Organisation – do you have the ability to independently plan, prioritise and organise your workload?
- Initiative – can you anticipate what’s required and thereby take appropriate action before being asked?
- Teamwork – can you build and maintain healthy and effective internal relationships and bring out the very best in your colleagues as well as making the most of our own talents?
At the heart of Galloping Gourmet:
- We’re all about the best service of great food and drink and we love it!
- We’re an organisation dedicated to exceeding customer expectation and making people happy.
- We’re steeped in inspirational talent right across our business. Last year for example, our Group Executive Head Chef was a finalist at the National Chef of the Year Awards.
- We’re an innovative and exciting company and we encourage the emergence of new ideas and even better best practice from within.
- We’re here in business to press on and we have many development opportunities across the UK.
- We know that by nurturing talent from within every single rank of our company the world is our oyster.
- We believe that the best training and development for our people needs to be intelligently tailored to each member of our team. One size does not fit all.
- We love winners and we celebrate having plenty of them at Galloping Gourmet. Our people enjoy access to all manner of destinations and fun either as a result of their endeavours or simply as a result of our desire just to become ever more inspired and learn more about how we make a great thing even better – Champagne, Hoxton, New York’s Lower East Side, Tuscany, a private box at the O2 and, lest we forget, a muddy camp site at the Reading Festival are just some of the places we’ve visited over the last twelve months.
To apply, please complete our 5 minute registration with a brief note describing why you would be suitable for the position.